Thursday 3 July 2014

A weekend with " BoBunny - Mixed Media Misc Me spread"

Hellloooo there..


Well last week the BoBunny blog we had a special mixed media week where I was asked to create a mixed media Misc Me layout.. I LOVE mixed media although I typically sneak it into my layouts by means of gesso, watercolour and texture paints.. But I was really excited to give this challenge a go.. even more so when I decided to use the " Baby Bump" collection ..

The collection lends it self to a more arty feel so adding some layers over the top was easily done.. I used mist, texture paste, watercolours and some ink stainer's..

Misc Me by Bernii Miller

 I also had fun adding in little stamped images from the new BoBunny - To the point stamp set.. Mainly the arrows and the clusters of circles.. so fun!!




I also made sure that I outlined all the cards the same, as I feel that it keeps the overall look of the spread look uniform .Even though each little card is totally individual to the next one. 

Misc Me by Bernii Miller

I love how this tuned out and love the versatility I get from the misc me journal box sets. I can not recommend them highly enough as they have not just the 3x4 and the 6x4 cards , but also extra 6 x 8 cards which are also awesome to use on your normal scrapbooking pages..


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you like what I made today.. I love to read your comments to feel free to drop me a line..

Till next time 

Much love

Bernii xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...