Saturday 26 April 2014

A weekend with " BoBunny Pincushion Collection"

Hellooooo ..


Well I have been playing again .. and this time I am really keen on fussy cutting!! You either love it or hate it and I LOVE it.. 

I am always looking to maximise my stash and I find that my fussy cutting I can do just that.. 

BoBunny released the super cute pincushion collection not too long ago and within that collection one particular paper that I have been holding onto.. " Pincushion - Toile" . 

It has this graphic black and white stripe pattern on the back and on the reverse this soft and feminine peach coloured roses. .. Together they work so beautifully .. 

So this is what I created..

Everyday life by Bernii Miller

I layered some velum in there so help soften between the graphic and floral and even pulled out my Martha Stewart monarch butterfly punch and simply sewed these directly onto my page. 

Everyday life by Bernii Miller

Of course I could not go past adding some black ink splatters.. 

Everyday life by Bernii Miller

Then for my title I used a Flutterby Designs fussy cuts and simply glittered it to my hearts content!! 

Everyday life by Bernii Miller

 I just love this photo of me and the children together and love it that I was able to scrap it and journal about how they make my "everyday life" just that much more special. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that perhaps you might have a little go at fussy cutting soon..

Till next time

Much Love 
Bernii xx


2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful LO! love the photos..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernii, this is AMAZING! I hate fussy cutting because I always mess it up but you are so great at it. I love the colours you chose, such a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...