Saturday 15 July 2017

A weekend with " Purpose " Art Journal layout for Sugar Maple Paper Co.

Heeellooo

Well I thought I would kick of my blogging with this Art Journal layout that I created with the Sugar Maple Paper Co kit  " My Whole World" which you can spy and purchase over HERE.

I am slowly dipping my toe back into the creative world, which I have missed so much.. and to start with I got messy and journaled my little heart out..

So let me show you what I have created  :)

 " Purpose " Art Journal layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co,

I have really missed getting messy in this book - and I love how it is something I can walk away from and come back to at anytime .

 " Purpose " Art Journal layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co,

I based this entry around the beautiful Pink Paislee Moonstruck floral paper which I fussy cut and added in random spots. I then added some Neat N Crafty leaf cut files to bring in some white spots around the page.

 " Purpose " Art Journal layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co,


Thanks so much for stopping by to my little patch in the blogging world..

Till next time
Much love

Bernii xx

3 comments:

  1. Powerful, so cathartic too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, as always! I have missed seeing your work, welcome back. Or welcome home?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernii so good to see you blogging again and I hope this creating has been good therapy.. A fabulous arty creation in your journal.. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...