Monday 6 February 2017

A weekend with" Smile" layout for Scrapping Clearly.

Heeellloooo

Welcome to my little part of the blog world..

Today I have a quick layout share with you with some Spring Fling - Pebbles goodness for you today.. These are all goodies that I grabbed from the Scrapping Clearly store which you can find HERE

I have also created a couple of layouts already with this collection.. which you can find if you scroll a little back in my blog :) 



So let me show you what I have created today.. It is just a simple layout that I whipped up rather fast..


"Smile" layout by Bernii Miller using the Spring Fling collection by Pebbles for Scrapping Clearly.



"Smile" layout by Bernii Miller using the Spring Fling collection by Pebbles for Scrapping Clearly.


Thanks so much for stopping my today

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...