Sunday 26 February 2017

A weekend with " Project Life Week 41"

Heeelllooooo


Welcome back to my little part in the blogging world. 

Today I have a project life layout share with you.. I am madly playing catch up, and this is week 41 from 2013. For this spread I used the Becky Higgins "Spring" Themed Cards which made this spread come together super duper fast :) I then just rifled through some bits and bobs that were on my desk to add a few embellishments that matched..

So let me show you what I have created :)

"Project Life week 41" by Bernii Miller using the Spring Becky Higgins Project Life cards.


And here is a closer look. I had a few special little 3x4 cards that my daughter had put stickers on - so too add those to my layout I used a Close to my Heart 3 x 4 clear plastic pocket that adheres right to the top of my and flips up.. I have had these in my stash for a long time and finally pulled them out to use them and I LOVE them!! 

I just stapled on some tabs to the side of the pocket so that it was easy to lift up and know that they are there..

"Project Life week 41" by Bernii Miller using the Spring Becky Higgins Project Life cards.


"Project Life week 41" by Bernii Miller using the Spring Becky Higgins Project Life cards.


Well thanks so much for stopping by today..

Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...