Monday 20 February 2017

A weekend with " Lovely" travelers notebook instert.

Heeellloooo 

Welcome to my little part of the blogging world!!

Today I have a first layout share in my brand new Traveler's Notebook.. I have jumped on the bandwagon and decided to give these adorable little books a go!! 

But I have decided to take a little different approach and use my notebooks to create miniature scrapbook layouts using pictures that would not necessarily make a full 12x12 layout, but they still have little memories with them that I want to record..

So let me show you what I have created and below I have also attached the process video to go with it also :)


The free cutfile that I used on this layout is from the gorgeous Juliana from 17 Turtles and you can check out the cutfile HERE



Thanks so much for stopping by 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...