Wednesday 8 February 2017

A weekend with " Darcy" layout for Sugar Maple Paper Co.

Heeellooooo

Welcome to my part of the blogging world. 

Today I have a layout share with you using the stunning "It's raining Men " kit from Sugar Maple Paper Co. 

This is a fairly simple layout that I created , in that I used minimal papers form the kit as I let the fussy cut flowers do most of the work for me.. 


So let me show you what I created..

"Darcy" layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co using the It's Raining Men kit.

As I normally scrap using a white back ground I really wanted to try and have a go at creating a layout using this gorgeous coral piece which is from Pink Paislee. 

"Darcy" layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co using the It's Raining Men kit.

I added in some fussy cut flowers from one of the other papers in the kit and layered in some bits and pieces - like the gold and white stripped bag that was usede to hold embelishemtns in. I cut it apart and added it as a photo background instead ..

"Darcy" layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co using the It's Raining Men kit.

Well thank you so much for stopping by today..

Till next time 

Much Love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...