Saturday 18 February 2017

A weekend with " 4 Month Smile" layout for Sugar Maple Paper Co.

Heeelloooo

Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world. 

Today I wanted to share a layout with you that I made with the Sugar Maple Paper Co " It's raining Men" kit. I LOVE this kit and was so excited to get my hands on the all the gorgeous paper and embellishments that came in this kit. 

I decided to pull all the soft blues/ aquas from this kit and add in little pieces of gold sparkle. 

Sp let me show you what I have created..


"4 month smile" layout for Sugar Maple Paper Co using the It's raining men kit.



"4 month smile" layout for Sugar Maple Paper Co using the It's raining men kit.



"4 month smile" layout for Sugar Maple Paper Co using the It's raining men kit.

I just loved playing with this kit and if you like the look of the papers you see here , you can can buy the kit HERE. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks so gorgeous, love the colors and adorable photos! And my nephew is in your class this year.. Dorian! I had a little giggle when he was asked his auntys name and all he could think of was... 'aunty!' as that is what he calls me!! hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...