Monday 9 January 2017

A weekend with " Project Life week 24" ..

Heelloooo


Well I have been busy playing catch up with my project life spreads from years gone by.., This layout is from my 2014 year .. Better late than never is what I am going by at the moment... I have managed to print out the photos for the next 4 months from 2014 so I am planning on getting them all done in the next couple of weeks before the school summer holidays are over.. 

So let me show you what I have created..





For this I used some project life cards that I grabbed from my local Harvey Norman store.. I am loving the bright colours and they were so easy to tee up with other bits and bobs that I have floating around here on my desk.. 



I even had an insert that I needed to add in , so I punched some holes and used my Heidi Swapp glitter reinforcements.. 



Well thanks so much for stopping by today.. 

TIll next time 
Much love 

Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...