Saturday 24 September 2016

"There is this boy" layout for Scrap the Boys design team.

Helloooo

Are you looking for a challenge to play along with before the end of the month runs out???  Well then why not check out the Scrap the Boys site as this months challenge was super fun to play along with. September's challenge is based around this saying..


and requires you have a photo of yourself in there also!!

So I literally used the quote as inspiration to create a large title on my layout and go from there. 




I used the brand new LOVE ALWAYS collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio,  that I picked up from my LSS The Scrap N Patch. As girly as this collection might come across as , I found it super easy to use on this boy layout because of the all the greys in the collection. 




Well I hope that perhaps you might pop on over and play along with us over on the Scrap the Boys challenge site. I love it that I am getting more photos pf my little man scrapped :)

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. This looks gorgeous! And I have created a layout for this one this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...