Monday 26 September 2016

A weekend with " Kind Heart" layout for Scrapping Clearly.

Heelloooooo..


Well today I have a layout share up over on the Scrapping Clearly blog showing you how I used the super pretty Paige Evans - Fancy Free collection.. But more specifically just the one sheet of 12 x 12 paper that has this gorgeous flower pattern which you can find HERE.

To start this layout off I was first inspired by this quote that I found on Pinterest!! I enlarged the quote to fill an A4 sheet as I wanted it to go across the middle of the page. 

"Kind Heart " layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using the Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans.


I then pulled out my watercolours to first fill in the background letters and then matched them too some embroidery floss. I LOVE my watercolours especially the Loew Cornell ones as the colours become more and more opaque as you apply them... 


"Kind Heart " layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using the Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans.


This layout did take a little time to complete, but I filled in the time while watching The Bachelor .. ohhh I have loved watching that show and I am eagerly awaiting The Bachelorette to start.. Ill have to make an excuse to make more layouts with stitching on them so I do not feel so guilty while watching reality tv..lol..

"Kind Heart " layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using the Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans.


Well thank you so much for stopping by today in my little part of the world..

PLEASE make sure that you stop by the Scrapping Clearly store ESPECIALLY if you love the Fancy Free collection , or perhaps you would like to try your hand at watercolours.. 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...