Thursday 11 August 2016

A weekend with " Stand like a pineapple" layout and process video.

Hellloooo..


Welcome to my little part of the world :) 

Today I am sharing a layout that I created with some older supplies that I am inspired to get into and create with .. For this layout I was inspired by two main things.. firstly a quote that I found on pinterest and secondly by a magazine called "Love Quilting" that I subscribe too and just happened to arrive in my mailbox this weekend..

SO I thought I would try and combine the two.. and well.. I created the layout below..

If anything perhaps next time I would not create such a large element and title in one layout - but then again I really love how it turned out, and thats all that matters right??

So let me show you what I created and down below I also have the process video to match.


"Be a pineapple" layout by Bernii Miller using Pink Paislee "Hello Sunshine" collection.


Here is the quote that I found on pinterest and totally love!! 
I LOVE creating huge titles on my pages .. and should do it more often God knows I have enough alphas here to do it lol..

"Be a pineapple" layout by Bernii Miller using Pink Paislee "Hello Sunshine" collection.


I love the fact that I was able to mix and match different alphas for the title, but decided to only sew through the chipboard pieces as I found it needed something to anchor down the large pieces.. I mainky used the Pink Paislee " Hello Sunshine" collection for this layout and I was so pleased I was using up my stash .

"Be a pineapple" layout by Bernii Miller using Pink Paislee "Hello Sunshine" collection.


Yes I know this layout has a lot going on visually, but I do love how it ended up turning out :) I will definitely be trying out another patchwork paper element on page again, I think I will start flipping through my quilting magazines this weekend. 



"Be a pineapple" layout by Bernii Miller using Pink Paislee "Hello Sunshine" collection.

Well thank you for stopping by today and I hope you like what you see :)

Here is the process video to match, and pleae if you like what you see hit the subscribe and like button..








Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx




1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful Bernii, that is an amazing pineapple!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...