Thursday 4 August 2016

A weekend with " Darcy" layout for the Scrapping Clearly design team.

Heeelloo




Well it is new month and that means it is a new challenge over on the Scrapping Clearly blog this month and I have managed to play along with the sketch challenge..

As you may know .. I am way addicted to the Star Shine collection by Shimelle Lane .. through and through.. this would seriously have to be one of my all time favourite collections.. all the bright primary colours, the patterns and the versatility are just perfect.. So I am creating LOADS of layouts with this collection.. and they all look different to each other.. ( I grabbed these all from the Scrapping Clearly store btw)

So this is what I created for this months sketch challenge... And right at the end I have a process video to boot:)



"Darcy" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly design team using the Star Shine collection by Shimelle Lane.

And here is the actual sketch.. and HERE is the link up if you would like to play along with us.. 



And here are some close ups of the layout :) 



"Darcy" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly design team using the Star Shine collection by Shimelle Lane.



"Darcy" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly design team using the Star Shine collection by Shimelle Lane.



"Darcy" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly design team using the Star Shine collection by Shimelle Lane.


Well thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today and I hope that you will join us over on the Scrapping Clearly blog to play along with this months sketch :)

Here is my video BUT somehow the voice over has vanished.. whoosshhhh into thin air.. sheesh I am not sure how that happened.. 

Anywho here is it in all its silent glory lol







Till next time 
Much love
Bernii xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love this Bernii! What a beautiful collection. Those flowers are amazing and I love your journalling element! Absolutely adore this layout.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...