Tuesday 16 August 2016

A weekend with " Blessed" layout for Sugar Maple Paper Co.

Heellooooo

Have you heard of the new kit club on the block??

Ohhhh la la they are a brand new kit club, which for the time being are offering this gorgeous kit , and one other, that I have started to play with!! I have an unboxing video at the end of the post which shows you exactly what is in this particular kit "Cake for Breakfast".


So let me show you the very first layout that I have created from this gorgeous kit..


"Blessed" layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co using the Cake for Breakfast kit.


I had a couple of these butterfly die cuts laying around on my desk, that were actually from the January Clique Kits - when I was there guest designer.. and I love them.. so thought they would make a perfect addition to this layout. 

"Blessed" layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co using the Cake for Breakfast kit.

I just added a little cluster to the middle of the butterflies, and adhered them down with foam tape for some dimension. 

"Blessed" layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co using the Cake for Breakfast kit.


I also wanted to hand stitch my title, as I am really enjoying this process right now. I just love the sweet handmade look it adds. 



"Blessed" layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co using the Cake for Breakfast kit."Blessed" layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co using the Cake for Breakfast kit.

I love the girliness of this layout and I have a few more that I have also started to create with a similar feel.. 

PLEASE do yourself a favour and and check out Sugar Maple Paper Co site as I promise you now, you will not be disappointed.. 

If you are keen to take a peek into this gorgeous kit, check out my video below :)





Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...