Sunday 17 July 2016

A weekend with " Sketch Challenge" with ScrappingClearly.

Hellooo



Welcome to my little blog..

Well I have been creating up a storm of late, and have been truly inspired by my fellow crafty maidens.. And then I had a double dose of inspiration attack when I received my latest Scrapping Clearly package.. Oh my word!!!  I received the Shimelle Lane Star Shine collection and I may have squealed a little lol.. The colours and patterns are so me. They are rich, bold and bright and I adore it all..

So this month I found some time to play along with this months sketch challenge that you can find HERE

SO let me show you what I created and the sketch.. I also created a process video for this with a little mishap that I managed to fix through out the video.. 

Sop here goes.. 


" My Goals" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly design Team using the Shimelle Lane Star Shine collection.


I have this photo that I love of myself with my two sister in laws from late last year with a paint along class we went to in my local town through Shiny Happy Art. We had such fun and even managed to whip up these paintings that now hang proudly in our homes. 






The Star Shine collection was a perfect match for this photo.. and I wanted to use as many of the patterned papers from the collection as they all matched so well together.




" My Goals" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly design Team using the Shimelle Lane Star Shine collection.


Half way through the layout I made a plan to change up the layout a little and was worried I was going to completely ruin the layout.. But I managed to save it and love how it turned out. 

" My Goals" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly design Team using the Shimelle Lane Star Shine collection.



Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you can play along with us over on the Scrapping Clearly blog for the month of July. You can find the link up botton on the right hand side :)





Thanks so much for stopping by 


Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...