Saturday 16 July 2016

A weekend with " Grateful" layout for BoBunny Design Team.

Hellooo..

Well I am super excited to share with you another layout that I made with the gorgeous Butterfly Kisses collection for BoBunny. This collection is so pretty and whimsical and I could not wait to create some layouts.. I have also been really inspired lately by all the gorgeous hand stitching I have been seeing cropping up on layouts.. and the white on white look..


anddddd I also ended up making another process video which I have loved dipping my toe into.. so so fun!!! 

So let me show you what I created..

" Grateful" layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Butterfly Kisses collection.

This layout came together really easily for me as the pretty fussy cut pieces were just begging to take attention on the layout.. I fussy cut the large mason jar from the the "Butterfly Kisses" paper, and then the smaller mason jars from the "Joy" paper.  Are they just not the cutest things you have laid eyes on??

" Grateful" layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Butterfly Kisses collection.


Then the pretty flowers and birds I fussy cut form the " petals" paper which I have another sheet here which I intend to frame it's that pretty. 


" Grateful" layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Butterfly Kisses collection.


Then my title... I hand stitched this using 6 threads and some DMC white cotton thread.. It did not take too long and I love how it turned out.. 

If you would like to watch my process I would love for you to check out my YouTube link below .. and if you like what you see make sure you hit the subscribe button. 






Thanks so much for stopping by

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx


BoBunny Supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Butterfly Kisses, Joy/Petals : Butterfly Kisses. 
Glimmer Spray: Gold. 
Doily : Small. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi bernii! Fabulous layout! Loved the video! Great little helper there too! I love those papers! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...