Tuesday 31 May 2016

"Total Expo Love" layout using Clique Kits ..

Heeelloooooo


I am back with another layout share today but this time this is with the Clique Kits "Clique Into Color" kit which was a crop and kit from last year.. 

I have LOVED creating with this kit and have managed to create a couple of more layouts which you can see HERE and HERE .

This layout started off as a completely different design in my head .. But I love the direction it took and it has turned out to be one of my favourite layouts. 


Total Expo Love layout by Bernii Miller using the Clique Kits - Clique Into Color kit.



The kit came with some exclusive cards, and that is what I used for the bottom right heart. I fussy cut around it and used that as a design element.  Then to keep the heart theme going, I fussy cut around the Bella Blvd pattern paper and managed to scatter the hearts around the layout propped up on foam dots. 


Total Expo Love layout by Bernii Miller using the Clique Kits - Clique Into Color kit.



The little sentiment stickers from Bella Blvd were also perfect for the "theme" of this layout and I loved adding the cluster to the top left of the layout. 


Total Expo Love layout by Bernii Miller using the Clique Kits - Clique Into Color kit.




Total Expo Love layout by Bernii Miller using the Clique Kits - Clique Into Color kit.


I again will say I LOVED this layout so much and loved all the layouts that I managed to create so far with it. If you love a good kit like me full of value then you have to check out Clique Kits

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Till next time 

Much love
Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. REally enjoyed seeing your pages with the Clique kit! Weekend with Rainbow and this one is my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...