Tuesday 19 April 2016

A weekend with " Week 39 Project Life"

Heelllooo

I am playing a major game of Project Life catch up.. like PL from 3 years ago lol.. I have a ton of photos here printed off and I am trying to slowly tackle the pile and get the photos into albums. 


 This week turned out to be another big week to record with a ton of photos to scrap. 
I did a massive stash dive and used what I had.




I added an insert to this weeks spread and below is the double side spread from that insert. 







Well thanks so much for stopping by today..
I have added in a list of supplies at the end of this post if you were interested in any of the products. 

Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx


Supplies used:
Doodlebug: Jack and Jill cardstock stickers/ black. 
Cosmo Cricket: Tiny type - yellow square.
Jillibean Soup: Blueberry teal - alphabeans / Yam yellow - alphabeans. 
Freckled Fawn: Wood word chips. 
Studio CAlico: Decorative tabs. 
Pink Paislee: Hello Sunshine - ephemera.
Elle's Studio: Everyday moments - Lil snippets/ labels. 
Jillibean Soup: Yellow smile/wise words. 
Tinw + Ink : Yellow stars. 
Fancy Pants: Wonderful day - decorative tags. 
Heidi Swapp: Puffy Stickers


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...