Thursday 21 April 2016

A weekend with " Twinkle, Twinkle " layout for BoBunny DT.

Helloooo..

Just dropping in for a quick layout share that was over on the BoBunny blog last week with the 1 layout 3 ways feature. I have not had a chance to play with the new Toy Box collection so decided to pull it out. 

 I decided to stick with the grid style design as I found it was the easiest to build up from. 

Below you can see all three layouts. 








Well thanks so much for stopping by today

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx


BoBunny Supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Pretend, Cheerful, Blocks, ABC/ Toy Box.
Layered Chipboard: Toy Box
Buttons: Toy Box
Brads: Toy Box
Noteworthy: Toy Box
Doily: Small.
Stickable Stencil: Lots of Love.
Glitter Paste: Graphite / Ruby Red.
Gesso:White. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow great 3 layouts. Layout 1 is my style but layout 3 is my dream. Thanks for showing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great.. all work well, but I do love the third one.. gota love banners..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...