Friday 25 March 2016

A weekend with " My World" layout for Scrapping Clearly.

Heellooo

Can you believe that it is the Easter break already???
The year is creeping by already and for us here is Australia we are enjoying the start of our 2 week Easter break. So this is my chance now to catch up on my netflix and scrapbooking.. I am one happy gal..

But today I wanted to share with you a layout I made with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Atlas collection for the Scrapping Clearly team..The bold and vibrant colors here just had me wanting to add layers and pull out some mixed media goodies. 



"My World"  layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using pink Paislee Atlas collection.


I created a gesso background and used my watercolour paints between layers of stamps and papers and Atlas chipboard pieces. 


"My World"  layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using pink Paislee Atlas collection.

I love how this turned out and the chipboard pieces and accents were a perfect addition to the "theme" of the layout. 

"My World"  layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly using pink Paislee Atlas collection.

Well thank you so much for stopping by today and
I hope you have found some inspiration here today.

Till next time

Much love 
Bernii xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...