Tuesday 23 February 2016

A weekend with " Project LIfe week 35".

Heellooooo..


Today is a little bittersweet post for me today as it is my fast and last post for the Scrappy Canary kit club here in Australia.

It was a super tough decision for Manda the owner of the club to make the final decision, but with the forever changing exchange rate and the constant hold up with shipping from America and customs it was a decision that needed to be made. 

It sure is another sad period for our little industry here down under. 

So let me show what I created with the gorgeous Roy:Pocket Life kit which was a stunning kit to work with. 


The kit came with the gorgeous Studio Calico goldie cards which I made the basis of the spread..
The colours in the cards are a mix of pastels with stark contrasts of the black and white cards..
 love love love!!









I even managed to add in an extra insert into this weeks spread ...





This kit was a dream to work with and I am so saddened by the news of this little Aussie business is shutting its doors:(


Till next time 
Much love
Bernii xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...