Sunday 24 January 2016

A weekend with " Hope , Love This layout for BoBunny"

Helllooooo..

Well just under a week ago a HUGE box of BoBunny goodies landed on my doorstep. Hot off the heels of CHA and all the brand new releases!! I  swear it never gets old with me when new goodies land on my doorstep!! I am so very grateful too that I have one of the best jobs in the world..

So the first  collection I was itching to play with was  Believe . This is a gorgeous faith based collection that is full of vibrant colours and gorgeous ephemera too boot!! 


" Hope , Love this " layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Believe collection.


I can not wait to play in my bible with this collection also!! the bright colors are perfect for me :) 

" Hope , Love this " layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Believe collection.


This is what happens when I try and take photos of my work!! this is little critter wants in on the action!! 

" Hope , Love this " layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Believe collection.



" Hope , Love this " layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Believe collection.

Well thanks so much for stopping by today.. PLEASE if you are after more faith based products then this collection is for you .. make sure you check out Believe ..

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful.. and I have seen this range on the CHA videos on you tube and they look amazing! Would love to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...