Monday 11 January 2016

A weekend with " Cheeky" - scrap my stash.

Helllooooo



Well  this year I have a few scrappy goals that I have penned out and would like to achieve, but one of my main goals this year is to start using up the ever growing stash that I have got going on here in my tiny scrapbooking space.. I am drowning once again in scrap goodies.

So to start off this goal I created this layout with this paper that has been sitting on my desk for months, these gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard pieces, Prima marketing flowers and these amazing hession leaves that I picked up from Scrapify




cheeky layout by Bernii Miller.


If you are curious I have added in a list of supplies I have used at the bottom of this blog post. 


cheeky layout by Bernii Miller.


I love how this layout turned out and even more so as I got to play with so many flowers even on a boy theme layout.. I guess because the flowers are a more neutral colour it all just seems to work. 


cheeky layout by Bernii Miller.


Thank so much for stopping by

Till next time 

Bernii xx

Supplies used:
Paper: Echo park. Our family by Lori Whitlock.
Imaginarium designs  - chipboard pieces.
BoBunny glitter paste.
Prima marketing - flowers- essentials petals/ Almanac.
Kaisercraft - Stamps.
BoBunny - Bronze glimmer spray.
Hession leaves- bought at Scrapify.
Studio Calico- ephemera pack. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely! The wood grain background paper just sets the whole layout up! Love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...