Wednesday 4 November 2015

A weekend with " Sleep baby Sleep" design team layout for BoBunny.

Hellooooo..


Today I have a BoBunny layout share with you using the gorgeous Enchanted Harvest collection . This collection has an Autumn feel to it forsure, but I am also finding that the colours are lending themselves really well to older photos that I have laying around. Like this photo of me from the 80's. The Holly Hobby bedsheets are a perfect match to the collection. 


" Sleep baby Sleep" layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Enchanted Harvest collection.


I used lots of bits and pieces from the collection, from the chip board pieces, cardstock stickers, noteworthy pieces and then I had a chance to play with the brand new Falling Leaves stamp set!! The stamps in that pack are awesome and offer different leaf shapes. 


" Sleep baby Sleep" layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Enchanted Harvest collection.


To help create the background I used the new Falling Leaves stickable stencil with my modelling paste over the top of the water colour background that I created. 


" Sleep baby Sleep" layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Enchanted Harvest collection.


Of course I could not also pass up the chance to fussy cut some of the sunflowers and butterflies that can be found on the patterned papers from this collection. 


" Sleep baby Sleep" layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using the Enchanted Harvest collection.


If you would like to know any of the produts that I have used I have listed them at the end of this post..

Thanks so much for stopping by ..


Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

BoBunny Supplies Used: 
Patterned Paper: Sunflowers, Seed Packets,Nymph,Foliage, Butterflies, Mushrooms/ Enchanted Harvest.
Alpha Stickers: Double Dot Citrus. 
Layered Chipboard: Enchanted Harvest. 
Noteworthy: Enchanted Harvest
Combo Sticker:Enchanted Harvest 
Stickable Stencil: Falling Leaves. 
Stamp: Falling Leaves. 
Ink Pad: Licorice.
Blossoms: Wildberry Daisy, Buttercup Pansy.
Glimmer Spray: Gold.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...