Thursday 4 June 2015

A weekend with " Workshop Wonders"

Hellooooo...


Well a couple of weekends ago I was so very very lucky to teach at the awesome event that is " Workshop Wonders" that are held down in Brisbane. The gorgeous Allison Beavis organises this awesome day of workshops that has four instructors that teach 50 fabulous ladies for a full day of fun! 

So I was super stoked when Allison asked me some time ago if I would be interested in coming down and teaching a class.. I LOVE teaching and scrapbooking so this was certainly something I did not want to miss out on. 

 So let me show you the layout I took the ladies through. I sued the Couture Creations dies and their new Hearts Ease papers :) 




Here We Go layout by Bernii Miller using Couture Creations Hearts Ease collection.




Here We Go layout by Bernii Miller using Couture Creations Hearts Ease collection.



Here We Go layout by Bernii Miller using Couture Creations Hearts Ease collection.



And here are some of the layouts also made from the ladies in the class.. 



Chris Valentine

Sylvia Meerten

Valjene Proctor

Again thank you so much for Allison for putting together this amazing day and to the ladies to who persevered and completed the layout :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Till next time

Much Love 
Bernii xx



1 comment:

  1. Your layout looks wonderful! I love the wreath of flowers! Lovely creating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...