Friday 12 June 2015

A weekend with " Scrap Africa - Guest Designer"

Hellooooo..



I am so excited that I am guest designer over on the Scrap Africa Challenge blog this month. The gorgeous Denise asked me if I would like to play along with this months sketch and of course I wanted to play along. 



I have been itching to play along more this year to different challenges etc, but have struggles to find the time to just "play". So i jumped at the chance when Denise asked me.

So let me show you the sketch for this month...  This is for sketch challenge #52. 




I instantly thought of scrapping a boy layout when I saw this sketch , so when I found these little photos of Hunter and his spunky hair cut I knew the sketch would fit perfectly. 



Hello handsome layout by Bernii Miller for Scrap Africa  Sketch Challenge #52.


I had so much fun creating the back ground layering my BoBunny Stickable stencils, watercolours and then my plastic triangle template right over the top.. I wanted little pops of black and love how the triangles added the right amount that I was after. 


Hello handsome layout by Bernii Miller for Scrap Africa  Sketch Challenge #52.



Hello handsome layout by Bernii Miller for Scrap Africa  Sketch Challenge #52.


Hello handsome layout by Bernii Miller for Scrap Africa  Sketch Challenge #52.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and again thank you to Denise from Scrap Africa for inviting me to play along this month with sketch challenge #52. Make sure that you head on over and perhaps give this challenge a go also this month.

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your guest spot! Your layout looks wonderful! Love all the details under your photos! Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Bernii for creating this fun and fabulous layout for our sketch challenge! I absolutely love it! Much appreciated! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...