Wednesday 10 June 2015

A weekend with " Happy Place" layout.

Hellloooo...


I have a BoBunny layout share with you today with the brand spankin new "Boardwalk" collection. Oh My ! this is one adorable collection and is so versatile!! I have been wanting to try and create a layout of late using a pie chart  somehow. I also really wanted to use this background paper from the collection, so thought now was a better time then never in whipping up a pie chart!! ha ha ..



Happy Place for BoBunny by Bernii Miller using the Boardwalk collection.


There are also a ton of bright colours in this collection also with deep reds, ombre oranges and bright yellows that would have also worked really well with this pie chart. I am dreaming up ideas now on how I can use those brights for my next layout. 


Happy Place for BoBunny by Bernii Miller using the Boardwalk collection.


The Broadwalk noteworthy packs are jammed pack with the cutest embellishments - including this fun glittered " Happy Place" die cut!! Love it!! . I also used my sewing machine to roughly sew down all the pie charts and deliberately left all the threads hanging for a little extra interest. 


Happy Place for BoBunny by Bernii Miller using the Boardwalk collection.


 I am so happy with how this layout turned out and am totally crushing on the pie chart look!! I will have to create another I am thinking !! 

Well thanks so much for stopping by today.

Till next time 
Much love 

Bernii xx

BoBunny Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper : Beach Bliss/ Sunshine / Waves / Seaside / Carefree / Drift - Boardwalk.
Brads : Broadwalk.
Misc Me Journal Contents: Broadwalk
NoteworthyBoardwalk
6 x 6 paper pad; Boardwalk
Double dot jewels: Mocha.
Wood shapes: That's Life. 





2 comments:

  1. This is just ohhhh soooo fabulous!!! I love the pie chart and all the fun embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Bernii! I hope you have recovered from the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...