Friday 29 May 2015

A weekend with " Scrapbook papercraft Expo"

Hellooooo..

Exciting Stuff!!! 

Well as you may have spied on my Instagram and Facebook feed that I have been spruiking and sharing that I will be teaching at this awesome place...






And it is now only less then 2 weeks away!!  To say I am excited would be an understatement!! I am so looking forward to this event!! 

And I am so lucky to be joining these seasoned professionals
of the super talented Tracey Cooley and Kerri  Gurney




All three of us will be playing and creating with gorgeous new dies from Couture Creations and here is a little peek at the classes we are teaching!! 





These amazing ladies have sold out of most of their classes and I still have seats available for all three days and I would LOVE to see you there!! 





Here is the direct link to the classroom where you can directly book for any of the three days .. The kits are jammed packed with awesome goodies and I cant wait to meet so many of you .. "my people" 




Thanks so much for stopping by !!


Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...