Tuesday 12 May 2015

A weekend with " Me "

Helllooooooo



Well this is another layout that somehow missed being posted here - I made this about 6 months ago and created a layout that at the time was a little hard for me . You see I am on the other side of coming out of a relationship that suffered infidelity. I am still battered and bruised from it and still have a long way to go, but this layout was a turning point in my life where enough was enough and it was time to look after "Me" .

So this layout is about that....

"Me " layout by Bernii Miller using Bella Blvd Lucky Stars collection


Again I used the super bright and fun Bella Blvd "lucky Stars" collection and again with my EK success stars punch. I really am trying to find new ways to start re using some of my older tools. 

"Me " layout by Bernii Miller using Bella Blvd Lucky Stars collection



"Me " layout by Bernii Miller using Bella Blvd Lucky Stars collection

Again I used my beloved Couture Creations foam dots to help pop the stars of the page. 

"Me " layout by Bernii Miller using Bella Blvd Lucky Stars collection

Well thanks so much for stopping by and I do love to read your comments and they mean the world to me..

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx


3 comments:

  1. Your layout looks wonderful, I love all the stars and foam tape is such a great product! I do hope you are feeling even better since creating this layout...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking page...always a fan of stars!!!! Thank you for sharing a part of your story with us ...been there and can attest there is a light, happiness and joy at the other end of this road

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous page, loving all the stars…. cause you are a wonderful star :) have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...