Sunday 10 May 2015

A weekend with " Heidi Swapp Memory Planner"

HELLLOOOOOO

Well my long awaited Heidi Swapp memory planner finally arrived from the lovely Manda over at the Scrappy Canary store. I have been waiting 6 months for this little beauty ( thanks to manufacturing delays - and then the port strikes) but in the end it did arrive. When I received my planner I was so inspired by what Heidi created and excited to get started on "moving in". 

I first thought I would make this a mini project life album about the kids and I for this year, but when I received the album it was just too small for that . So now I have decided that I will create an album just about me and my day to day going ons. Yup. This year I am taking part in the OLW so I think this planer will help me with that process. 







So I have managed so far to pretty up two of the monthly dashboards and I am not to fussed with the dimension that I am creating as I will ultimately have two planners for the year, as I can already see that I will run out of space fast if I just use this one. 


So I stared by creating this first weekly spread as I was desperate to play with my Winnie and Walter " Love stamp and my new gold embossing powder!! I LOVE how it turned out and started to fill in the page around that stamp alone. 



I love the fact that I have been able to dig into my embellishment stash to create in the blank space of the "Valentine" area. I actually organised all my left over embellishments from past kits, and packets all into colours. So being able to quickly whip this up was super easy as I just used my " pink" container full of goodies. 





I have just managed to go back through my photos and print and collate all the photos for this year so now the next task will be to keep on filling in the last few months but this time with photos. 

So I hopefully I will be back with another Memory Planner update...

Till next time 

Much Love 
Bernii xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...