Tuesday 24 March 2015

A weekend with " PLay, Laugh,Grow" layout .

Hellooo

Welcome back!! 


Well today I have another quick share for you for the Paper Issues online crop for you !! This time this layout is for Mary- Anne's grid layout challenge.. Now I love me a grid or two or three, but this time I wanted to change it up a little and have the grid working from top to bottom.. 


Play, Laugh, Grow layout by Bernii Miller using Craft Market collection by Crate Paper.


Again I used the new Craft Market line by Crate Paper which I am just loving at the moment.. 


Play, Laugh, Grow layout by Bernii Miller using Craft Market collection by Crate Paper.


I even managed to use my custom made flair that I had Michelle from The Stamp Spot create for me. " Abs" is the nickname I use for my daughter Abigail , and it was no problem for her to just whip them up for me :) 

Play, Laugh, Grow layout by Bernii Miller using Craft Market collection by Crate Paper.

Well thanks so much for stopping by again today, and thank you SO much for your kind comments.. I do love reading them 

Till next time 
Much love 
Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. Super cute page Bernii!!!!! I love that new paper line! Just got the flower dies and the 6x6 in the mail yesterday...what inspiration this page brings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...