Monday 9 February 2015

A weekend with " Love This! " Misc Me for BoBunny.

Hellooo there!!! 



Well it was my turn to share my Misc Me spread over on the BoBunny blog last Monday.. My assignments was to use the new Chevron Double Dot cardstock range with the super pretty Double Dot Jewels.. I LOVE this combination..  


queen's Park layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using Double DOt Chevron and Double Dot Jewels.




I decided to pull out the brighter colours from the double dot range to go with these fun photos from our day out at the park with the kids. 



queen's Park layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using Double DOt Chevron and Double Dot Jewels.



 I kept the Misc Me spread fairly simple this time around as the Double Dot papers were so bright and vibrant in colour. I also created little " Flowers" on my layout, by using my circle punch, folding the circle into fours, and then snipping out little petals. I love adding these to so many of my projects for extra pops of colours.



queen's Park layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using Double DOt Chevron and Double Dot Jewels.



queen's Park layout by Bernii Miller for BoBunny using Double DOt Chevron and Double Dot Jewels.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I do hope that perhaps you try and find different ways to use your Double Dot Chevron papers. 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx



BoBunny Supplies: 
Double Dot : Brilliant Blue, Buttercup, Orange Citrus, Kiwi, Passion Fruit / Chevron. 
Double Dot Jewels: Blue Hues, Citrus, Think Pink, Emerald, Aqua . 
Combo Stickers: Souvenir /Star- Crossed. 
BoBunny Small Doily. 
Stamps: Captured, Inline alpha. 
Misc Me Binder : Black 12 x 12 . 
Misc Me Page Protector: 12 x 12 Page Protector Variety Pack . 
Ink Pad: Licorice. 
Wood Shapes: That's Life. 

2 comments:

  1. one of my favorite blog post series you do Bernii! I loooooove loads and loads of color...this is splendid girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and love all the chevron papers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...