Wednesday 18 February 2015

A weekend with "Hey Santa Baby"

Helloooo..


Well I thought I would share with you my very last Scrapbooking Memories Magazine " Masters Challenge"  for the American Crafts challenge. 

We were sent some of their patterned papers from their Christmas collection and some of the pretty glitter snowflakes.. 



Hey Santa Baby layout by bernii miller using American Crafts


I decided  I wanted to use all of the papers that I was sent, so decided to create a chevron background . I also used the Maggie Holmes bow die - which I just love using as much as possible.. 

Hey Santa Baby layout by bernii miller using American Crafts

I decided to contrast the stitch with red thread.. I was a little nervous as I knew any mistakes would show up.. I think it turned out ok though :) 


Hey Santa Baby layout by bernii miller using American Crafts


Thanks so much for stopping by 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii x

1 comment:

  1. Bernii, this is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!! I sighed when I saw you say you try to use that Maggie Holmes die as often as possible because that is at the top of my wish list right now. I will see it and want to buy it and then I forget to order it! I wish I would stumble on it in a store in person where I could use a coupon. I will look for it. The design on this is AWESOME and I love that pic of your baby. So sweet! Love your blog name too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...