Saturday 27 December 2014

A weekend with " My Dad and his YouTube "

Helloo..


Well the Christmas festivities are done for another year - phew - as much as I love Christmas it always seems to be the busiest time of the year for me , so it is now great to really relax between now and the new year.. I am taking this time to literally stop and do what I want to do.. Right now the children are with their father on a holiday out west so I have the whole house to myself for the next few days.. 

So I am doing a major Project Life catch up as I would love to try and start 2015 with as little left over from this year.. 

So while I am catching up I am also checking out different videos on Youtube and wanted to share the videos from my very own Pappa Bear.. Yep my 60 something year old father has ventured into the YouTube world and creating short little videos on how to paint.. 

I grew up watching my father paint and I love how he has lived a totally creative life. His father ( my grandfather) was also an artist so I guess being creative is just in my blood! I love it.. 

So I just wanted to share with you some of his YouTube videos as I am so very very proud of him.. 











Watching these really makes me want to kick my self up the butt and make some process videos of my own!! 

Well done Dad!!


Till next time 
Much Love 
Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. I can certainly see where you get your artistic flair from!!!!! What a fantastic artist he is!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...