Tuesday 30 December 2014

A weekend with " Documented - Layout "

Helloooo..


Welcome to the very last Tuesday of the year!! ha ha .. 

I just dawned on me that I have so much I wanted to do before the year was out!! I guess now is the time re asses those goals and see how they can be achieved next year!! 

Well today I wanted to share with you a quick layout that I created with a not so great photo.. This photo is grainy and a little on the darkside, but I love it!! It is so us!!! Lying on my bed watching some TV until someone starts with the funny business.. 

Documented layout by Bernii Miller using BoBunny Rose Cafe collection.

When the Rose Cafe collection was release from BoBunny a little while ago I fell in love with it's versatility!! From the same collection I created THIS layout and THIS one in the other colour hues.. 
Love it!!


Documented layout by Bernii Miller using BoBunny Rose Cafe collection.

So I stuck with the same colour hues from the photos and went a more pink and brown feel...

Documented layout by Bernii Miller using BoBunny Rose Cafe collection.


Well I am off to the city to visit my mother for the day as it is her birthday and take a chance wile I am there to pop into my beloved Diaso store...

Till next time 

Much love
Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout Bernii, great photo too! And I hope 2015 is even better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...