Monday 24 November 2014

A weekend with " Dream Always "

Helloooo...

Welcome to another Monday morning :) 
Just stopping in to share with you anther layout that I made using the super fun Amy Tangerine Stitched collection which I snavelled from THE STAMP SPOT .. I also made this previous layout with the same collection. 



Dream Always layout by Bernii Miller using the Amy Tangerine Stitched collection


I added in some extra splashes of watercolour and of course more fussy cutting flowers.


Dream Always layout by Bernii Miller using the Amy Tangerine Stitched collection





Dream Always layout by Bernii Miller using the Amy Tangerine Stitched collection


Thanks so much for stopping by and please if you are still chasing or thinking about getting some of this collection I say do it!! It is so fun and I have managed to create so much from the one collection.. 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

2 comments:

  1. This layout is superb! I love the subtle touches of water color on your fussy cutting.. dreamy photo, love this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Bernii! Love the layers and stitching and the beautiful fussy cut elements that surround the photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...