Monday 27 October 2014

A weekend with " Scrappy Canary - project life"

Hellooo ..

October is crazy busy around here hence the lack of blog posting going on here!! I assure you I have loads to share with you here, I just need to find more time to create the blog posts themselves.. So this is a really short and sweet post to share with you my Scrappy Canary project life spread using the PRETTY  Strawberry Fields Pocket Life kit !! 

This kit was full of the new Shimelle collection so I was so happy to use as much of the 6 x 6 papers to create all the back ground cards. I also printed out two of the free monthly printables that came with the  kit ( emailed to you if you are a subscriber) and used these throughout the layout. I LOVE those printables as I get soooo much use out of them! You can see on my title card that I mainly used the printable to create it. 



Here are some close up shots of both sides. 



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you are keeping up with your Project Life spreads.. Seems that this year is just going way to fast and I will be back soon to catch up with the rest of my blog posts :) 

Till next time ..

Much Love 

Bernii  xx





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...