Wednesday 22 October 2014

A weekend with " Breathtakingly Beautiful"

Helloooo..


I have been playing again :) 

This time it was for BoBunny's facebook page!! I had a fun creating this layout and was totally in my creative element.. I had my podcast playing, lollies on hand with a cold drink and my son was letting me play, so it was total bliss!! 




Breathtakingly Beautiful layout by Bernii Miller using the BoBunny Madeline Collection

I just love this photo of Abigail that I snapped a few months ago at a gorgeous church in town ! We were waiting for a relative's baptism to start and as the kids were playing I grabbed my iphone and kept taking photos until I got the right one. I am finding asking my kids to say their names bring out the most relaxed and natural facial expressions.. Otherwise they just looked so pained trying to smile ..


Breathtakingly Beautiful layout by Bernii Miller using the BoBunny Madeline Collection

This layout was made with the new "Madeline" Collection by BoBunny .. sigh.. the colours are just so pretty!! 


Breathtakingly Beautiful layout by Bernii Miller using the BoBunny Madeline Collection

I even managed to play with my new Marion Smith Designs Bloom impressions tool to help shape the larger flowers on my page. It was so easy ( even my 3 year old was helping me at one stage) and I love the effect that it created. I can see that this will be a go to tool for me for a long time! If you love flowers and using dies then I highly recommend you check out the Bloom Impressions Tool.. 

So here is a few more close up's of my layout :) 



Breathtakingly Beautiful layout by Bernii Miller using the BoBunny Madeline Collection



Breathtakingly Beautiful layout by Bernii Miller using the BoBunny Madeline Collection

I used the new BoBunny gold Glitter Paste to add a little sparkle to the flowers !! I love that stuff and use it all over the place :) 


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are having a fabulous day!!

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, love your flowers and that paper range is so pretty too, lovely photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Bernii!! Loooove this new line from Bo Bunny....the colors are gorgeous and fit perfectly with your sweet little girl:) I purchased the Marion Bloom tool a few weeks ago and LOVE it!!! What a great investment!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...