Saturday 6 September 2014

A weekend with " Project Life week 13"

hellooooo..



I have a Project life share with you this weekend !!

I share this spread over on the Scrappy Canary blog using the gorgeous August " Gyspy" kit. I have to tell you this has been my favourite kit so far!! it is full of vibrant and deep colour!! 

This week for me was a busy week with loads of things happening in the Miller household. I went on a trip to see Heidi Swapp, my son turned 3, my daughter lost her two front teeth and I attended my annual Stitchers day out. So trying to fit them all in was certainly challenging. So I have included an insert and will also create some 12 x 12 layouts with the multiple photos from all those events.
Week 13 PL- by Bernii Miller


So I needed to add in an extra insert to be able to fit in my super busy week..I love that I can just add those right in there! 



Week 13 PL- by Bernii Miller


I decided to sew through all the wood grain stickers, just to give them a little more sticking power! I also like the effect it makes and always adds a little touch of texture and that something "extra".


And here is a little close up for you :) 

Week 13 PL- by Bernii Miller
Left hand side. 

Week 13 PL- by Bernii Miller
Right hand side. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

Till next time 
Much Love 

Bernii xx



4 comments:

  1. I just have not gotten into PL but really love what others do.. Such a lot of details? Is it time consuming? It certainly looks amazing.. and you can see how busy your days are when I see it put on pages like that!! fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Lizzy, I LOVE PL, before I was forever feeling so far behind in recording memories etc but PL has freed me up so much!! I only spend about 2 hours a week and then I have a full week recorded with all the little moments.. I love looking back to older albums and remebering all the little things :) you really should try it out.. even monthly would be great .xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant work. I love your PL. I think it's my favourite PL! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...