Wednesday 13 August 2014

A weekend with " Fancy Pants - I love you "

Helllooo..

I have a little something here I wanted to share with you  that I created using the Fancy Pants "Wonderful Day" collection.. I LOVE Fancy Pants for the mere fact that their products are always fun, inspiring and such great quality, so playing with them is always fun! 


I still have a ton of photos from a family photo shoot we did last year, and really want to scrap a few more of my son Hunter, especially this photo. It often look at it and wonder what cheeky thoughts he is thinking about!! 

I mainly used the "Wonderous" and "Awe-inspiring" sheet from the collection and fussy cut the doilies , shapes and flowers from the paper. I love it when I can really stretch the use of  patterned paper by fussy cutting.. 
I love you layout by Bernii Miler


I loved layering all those little elements around the page into a circle to frame the picture.. I LOVE that woodchip piece and just adhered it right to the photo!! 


I love you layout by Bernii Miler

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I didn't make you cringe with all the fussy cutting lol..

Till next time 

Bernii xx


1 comment:

  1. another beautiful page!! I especially love the stitched ephemera! mmmm... fussy cutting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...