Sunday 27 July 2014

A weekend with " Creative Scrappers - Sketch #274 reveal"

Helllooooo..


Well today is another fun sketch layout reveal over on the Creative Scrappers blog.. 


Today we have sketch number #274 and a brand new sketch sponsor  Pink Fresh Studios. This sketch is full of fun circles, which can lead to so many interpretations!! you only have to check out the other amazing designers HERE to see their awesome take on this sketch.. 


I decided to use my Heidi Swapp " Dreamy" collection to complete this sketch.. I am not sure what is going on at the moment, but I am really liking working just within a collection. I never used to be like that!! Perhaps it is the easy of having everything already matching , and takig out some of the guess work.. In any case I LOVE this collection and am so pleased I got to scrap this precious photo of my two babes. 


Life Together- by Bernii Miller




How cute is this picture of two two babes.. sigh.. LOVE IT ♥♥

Life Together- by Bernii Miller


And here is my full take on the sketch.. LOADS of pretty Heidi Swapp empherma, especially those cute as pie butterflies. 
Life Together- By Bernii Miller


Like I mentioned earlier we have a brand new sponsor this month Pink Fresh Studio .
Please make sure you stop on by their BLOG to check out their new kits and fab inspiration from their Design Team. 
You have until the 31st of August to play along..

Till next time 

Much Love 
Bernii xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...