Sunday 22 June 2014

A weekend with " Polly! Scrap kits - June Project Life"

Helllooo..

Well today I have another Project Life share and this time it is with the Polly! Scrap Kit : June - Tea & Toast  kit..

This kit is jammed packed with loads of gorgeous brand new collections as well as exclusive designs from both Wilna Furstenburg and D-Lish Scraps.. How super exciting!! 

For this spread I didn't use all the exclusives as I am saving the rest for the second Project Life spread that I will make.

So here is the overall spread..

Project Life spread by Bernii Miller

I mainly used the cards that were pre cut cards in the kit  and also added splashes of red watercolour around the page...I also added in bits from the FREE cut files that also come with the kit.. You can see those scattered around the spread - where I painted them red and then roughly outlined. 

Project Life spread by Bernii Miller


We were spoiled in this kit to receive a full pack of the adorable Jillibean Soup - Mini Placemats and I knew right away that I wanted to create a see through pocket, so I simply just slipped in one of the cards.. I LOVE the effect !! 


Project Life spread by Bernii Miller

I had so much fun recording all the little moments from this week.. I look back and giggle at the stuff my children get up too!! 

Project Life spread by Bernii Miller

If you are keen to check out the AWESOME Project Life kits available over at Polly! Scrap kits then make sure you follow this LINK as there are a variety of different kits available. 



Thanks so much for stopping by..

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx





2 comments:

  1. WOW I love the two page spread, the different size and shape photos work so well and the colours, so bright and happy, love it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Sandra and thanks so much for your kind words :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...