Sunday 4 May 2014

Helloooo there

I am up today over on the Polly! Scrap kits blog sharing another layout I made using the March Spearmint Leaves main kit...

I have already made one layout and i you missed it you can check out the post HERE



I kept this layout fairly simple and originally I was going to use the grey frame paper on its own to use up the little pictured from my daughters 5th birthday, but then I decided to cut out the frames instead and mount them onto the mint green paper. It just makes the frames stand out so much better. 


To keep all the frames cohesive I added little bits of embellishments from the kit including the cute exclusive acrylic tag designed by Amy Tangerine.

I still have enough paper and embellishments to create one more layout, so I am off to challenge myself  to get one more made..

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...