Tuesday 22 April 2014

A weekend with " Polly! Scrap kits November Single Kit" layouts..

Helloooo there..

Dropping in today to share with you all a couple of layouts that I created for the Polly! Scrap Kits using an older kit that they still have in the store.. Ohhh how I LOVE a good challenge... You can check out the kit HERE in the store and if you use the code bernii20 you will receive a further  20% discount off that particular kit .. woot woot.. 


So let me show you the contents of the kit first off...


The contents of the kit have a lot of different companies including Heidi Swapp, Carta Bella, studio Calico and MAMBI yummies... The kit also comes with FULL packs of the super cool Studio Calico feathers and acetate arrows.. 

You can see by the two layouts, I managed to create a couple of different looks..



I love you by Bernii Miller

I created this first layout with a more bohemian feel.. My daughter just woke up with this gorgeous bed hair so I wanted a more free flowing layout.. 

I love you by Bernii Miller

I simply adhered the feathers with some glossy accents and then once dry, I ran it through my sewing machine quite a few times. 

I love you by Bernii Miller

I also tried my hand at some brush script for the first time and I love how it adds to the overall bohemian feel of the page.. 


Next I created a layout about my boy, although this time using more of the patterned paper that you find in the kit. 

Say Cheese by Bernii Miller


Seriously I LOVE this pic of Hunter and they way he used to say " cheese" for the camera. So I wanted to pick up all the blue hues from the kit.. 

Say Cheese by Bernii Miller

I love creating clusters especially when there are different textures involved. Ohhh and glitter too..

Say Cheese by Bernii Miller

 I still have more left over from the kit so will have more of a play and see what I come up with .. 

In the mean time if you would like yo nab a bargain you can grab this kit HERE and use this code:   bernii20  to grab your self 20% off this kit ..

Till next time 

Much Love 

Bernii xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...