Wednesday 5 February 2014

A weekend with " You" layout

Hellooooo.. 


Just wanted to share a layout I created last week using up the last of my November Polly! Scrap kits main kit.. I managed to make this kit go a long way and I love setting my self the challenge  of using only the kit contents... 



I fussy cut the flowers from the Maggie Holmes paper, and created the cute triangle accents by hand cutting them.. I am thinking now I might go back and stitch them down for some more interest.. I also "glittered" up the tiny studio calico wooden stars as I want to add some sparkle. 


Thanks so much for dropping by.. 

Till next time
Bernii xx


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page. The B&W photos really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leslie and yep I am loving the black and white at the moment :)

      Delete
  2. Great layout! Lots of things to look at but your pictures stand out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...