Monday 17 February 2014

A weekend with " Masters" layout

Helllooooo..

Well today I though I would share one of my layouts that I created for the Scrapbooking Memories Magazine , Masters Challange. . This first layout's criteria was to create a layout with an interesting background..

I must admit when I created this layout all I knew was that I really wanted to use the sunburst mask and velum.. from those two ideas the page grew..



Of course I had to add some watercolour ( which I am having so much fun with lately)  and decided to add some pop of colour with the textured yellow shimmer paint.. 

I totally love this layout and even more so for the fact that this is a picture of my father and son.. two very important people in my life..


Till next time 

Bernii xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing! You did a great job on the background, and I love the sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge, you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your color choices for those photos are perfect, love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...