Saturday 22 February 2014

A weekend with " BoBunny LOVE LOVE LOVE layout "

Helooooo..

Well hope you are having a crafty weekend so far or at least finding a spare few minutes to fit some in :) 

Well this weekend over on BoBunny blog we are showcasing layouts that incorporate the latests trends in scrapbooking right now.. I was so excited with this assignment and had the perfect picture in mind to use..
I took this gorgeous photo of my daughter with her two cousin's on Christmas Day and it was one of those random photos that you could never plan in a million years.. So I treasure it dearly. 

Any way the picture to me was just crying out to be scrapped with a watercolour colour background and some golden accents.. You can find more close ups of the layout over HERE


I mainly used the Winter Wonder Land collection but backed the layout with the Zip-A-Dee-Doodle paper which I just adore. It has the sweetest sentiments on the print and was just perfect for this picture...

Alrighty,  thanks for stopping by and checking out my work, I really appreciate all your comments.

Till next time

Much Love 
Bernii xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...