Thursday 2 January 2014

A weekend with "Polly December Daily"

Heeellloooo there... 

I just wanted to share with you a few more pages from December Daily album that I created using the Polly! Scrap Kits December Daily kit available still here if you wanted to do some Christmas scrapping. 

These are the next few pages and you can see the album cover HERE and the first few pages HERE ..





 I loved making this little confetti pocket and it was so easy to do! I simply popped a heap of sequins from the kit and a couple of Heidi Swapp snow flakes and sewed around the pocket to secure it all. 



 I love recording all the random things from December.. Especially the pictures I can get with the kiddos!! 


I love that both sides of the confetti pocket look good and have the same cool effect!!


I love fussy cutting and am trying to scatter these flowers through out the album to help tie in the album cover an keep some uniformity. 


I have also taken pictures of the children's art works and have added them through out the album also. I do not want to forget these and they are just to precious not to record somehow. 


Till next time

Much Love 
Bernii xx 





5 comments:

  1. These pages are fabulous! Love the sequins with the holidays die cut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amy :) The sequin pocket was so much to make :)

      Delete
  2. Wow these pages look wonderful.. precious memories scrapped beautifully.. love the sequin pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute - Happy 2014, where about's in Toowoomba are you? I am in Toowoomba also

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous album!! Such a wonderful keep sake you have created!! I am a Toowoomba girl also! The Santa that we met at GC this year was LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...