Monday 14 October 2013

A weekend with "Blessings and Polly!"

Morning..

Well as I am blogging this and I am onto my second cup of coffee and feel like I have just come out of a whirlwind last few weeks.. hence for a lot of my absence of late..

I have a new sense of direction and purpose with my scrapping and life in general.. I think as mothers, wives, girlfriends and friends we all tend to lose a little sense of direction and purpose every now and then so it is always nice to find that again :) Especially when you are supported and believed in by so many wonderful people like I am .. I am really am blessed and have been reminded again to look for the positives and blessings in everyday life and not to dwell on the negatives and the "stuff" that is out of our reach!

So taking my blessings I find it so very fitting that scrapbooking is in my life as it really is a way to document that blessing!! And then I realise why I love Project Life so much ... it records my blessing every week day in and day out if I choose to record something everyday.. I LOVE flicking back through and remembering all the little things that have been recorded and I smile both on the inside and the outside..

Polly! Scrap kits help me to record my blessing using Ruth's awesome Project Life kits.. Her latest kit for September sold out super dooper ! you only have to look at the kit contents to see why!! drool worthy to day the least.. So I had soooo much fun playing around with it..


Polly! Scrap Kits.. Project life September kit. 

I decided to cut the kit into two "looks" so that I would be able to make my kit stretch the furtherest for me, and with the amount of awesome product I got in this kit it really was so easy to do ! Now the only really "extra" product I used with the kits was the MAMBI chips that I purchased through the Polly! store in their add ons section so make sure you check in their regular to see awesome new products.

So this week I managed to create a full week .. packed with lots of layering which I LOVE and I also managed to create an insert as I always have soooo many photos that I just can not bear to cull any and not include them 



For my title card I decided to create a row of hearts hand cut and then sewn on for a little interest. So simple and can really fill in areas that you have no idea what you should do with!! 



This kit was so much fun!! I guess it was all the gorgeous colours that were in there and so totally me...

So here is the extra insert that I also added into this weeks layout :) 


So with all my blessings I have decided to have a give away with some brand new BoBunny Halloween papers and embellishments... I will post that tomorrow so stay tuned..

Much love
Bernii x


2 comments:

  1. These look amazing Bernii! I haven't tried PL .... YET .... but I can certainly see the attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Bernii...I love looking at yr PL spreads!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...