Tuesday 1 October 2013

A weekend with "The Avenues" cards.

Well hello again!!

Lately I seem to be on a card mojo and have been really taking an interest on cards I see all over the p;ace. In particular those postcard cards that you can pick up at cafes and funky restaurants.. . there are some very creative and gorgeous ones to collect!! 

So in between collecting ideas and postcards I have been creating some of my own cards and in this time in particular with the BoBunny " The  Avenues" collection . The latest set that I created started off with just the card, but then I decided to create a little something extra to go along with the invitational card. 


I have been thinking of how to use the awesome new BoBunny Kraft bags which they have just released, and decided to create a matching "envelope as such to hand out my invitations in . 


Then while I was packing up my desk I found a manila tag and decided to create a "reminder tag" with all the details that can be pinned to the fridge or cork board for quick reference and as a reminder for the invitation. 


I just love this little trio and will be creating more in the future so watch this space :) 


Until next time...

Much Love
Bernii xx




2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous combo!! I love the idea of the reminder tag and slipping the invite into the kraft bag!! Your project is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really love your style, now followng along with you to see all your creations :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...